- Removes moisture: perfect for removing damp, mould and moisture from your home, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, caravan, garage or basement
- Small & compact: lightweight, compact and portable - Capable of removing up to 500ml of moisture per day with a 1500ml water tank capacity
- Ultra-quiet & efficient: thermo-electric Peltier technology (no compressor needed) allows for whisper quiet operation making it great for use in bedrooms and offices
- Auto shut off: designed with an auto shut off function, which will activate when the water tank is full and let you know when it needs draining. Simply empty the water tank with the easy-to-use outlet and place it back into the dehumidifier
- Allergy relief: helps to improve air quality By removing mould spores and dust mites which are common triggers for allergy sufferers and those with respiratory problems
Pro Breeze 1500ml Mini Dehumidifier
With Low Energy & Whisper Quiet Operation
This brand new mini dehumidifier from Pro Breeze quickly and efficiently removes damp, mould and moisture from the air. It is perfect for use in small spaces such as your kitchen, garage, basement, caravan, wardrobe, boat or anywhere else prone to damp air. It utilises advanced peltier technology which is not only extremely energy efficient but whisper quiet too, allowing you to run it all day and night without any loud or disturbing noises. It is the bigger brother to our 500ml dehumidifier.
- Large 1500ml capacity water tank
- Extracts up to 500ml of moisture per day
- Energy efficient with low power consumption
- Auto-off and indicator light when full
- Ultra-quiet peltier technology
- Portable and lightweight moisture absorber
- Ideal for home, office, basement, boats or caravans
- 40W | 100-240V | 50HZ/60H
Ultra Quiet and Energy Efficient
Utilising thermoelectric (peltier) cooling that is whisper quiet and energy efficient with a low power consumption, this mini dehumidifier is perfect for use in bedrooms, bathrooms wardrobes and caravans.
Large Water Tank & Auto Shut-Off
When the 1500ml water tank has reached maximum capacity, a convenient indicator light lets you know it is full - the mini dehumidifier will then automatically switch off until the tank has been emptied.
Easy to Dispense Water
When the water tank is full, simply remove it from the dehumidifier, pull the plug out and empty it into a sink or drain via the easy-to-use water outlet. Then, simply place it back into the dehumidifier and switch it on again.
Condensation appearing on the inside of your windows is a key warning sign that your room has a problem with high humidity and trapped moisture. This excess moisture can lead to major problems for the adjacent area, such as your walls staining, discolouring, and even peeling. Fight excess moisture at home with a dehumidifier.
Humidity & Respiratory Problems
High humidity has been directly linked to many respiratory problems, particularly in young children. It provides the perfect breeding ground for dust mites which live in your furniture, carpets and bedding. Reducing humidity helps eradicate mites and prevents airborne triggers, improving the quality of air around you.
Combat Damp & Black Mould
Mould is a common problem in many households. It can indicate high humidity and may cause your room to smell unpleasant and musty. Black Mould is the most toxic and can release harmful mycotoxins into the air. It starts to grow at 50% humidity, so it is vital that you control your rooms humidity level to prevent its growth.