- Removes 500ml Per Day: Features next-generation Peltier Technology capable of removing up to 500ml of water per day with a 1500ml water tank capacity. Ideal for rooms up to 2200 cubic feet (220 sq ft).
- More Powerful & Efficient: This highly efficient dehumidifier uses up to 45% less energy per hour than similar models and has a wider operating temperature range of 10-50°C. Perfect for high humidity in your home, kitchen, bathroom, Caravan or garage.
- Ultra Quiet Operation: Engineered with innovative Thermo-Electric Cooling Technology (Peltier) which operates without a compressor meaning whisper quiet operation in bedrooms, bathrooms and offices.
- Intelligent Auto Shut-off: When the water tank reaches maximum capacity the dehumidifier will automatically shut off and the LED light will turn-on, indicating the water tank needs draining.
- Easy To Empty & Clean: The top of the water tank is fully detachable providing a quick and easy way to empty and clean the tank. Features a water level viewing portal.
Pro Breeze Premium Electric Mini Dehumidifier 1500ml
Energy Efficient & Whisper Quiet Operation
This next-generation Premium Electric Mini Dehumidifier removes up to 500ml of excess water per day in spaces up to 2200 Cubic Feet. It features a large 1500ml water tank, with a water level viewing portal and a detachable top for emptying and cleaning. Its highly efficient and whisper quiet design uses up to 45% less energy than similar models. The compact, lightweight and stylish design it fits in any bedroom, bathroom, home or office, with a temperate range of 10-50°C.
- Extracts up to 500ml of water per day
- Large 1500ml capacity water tank
- Auto-Off and LED indicator when full
- Energy efficient with low power consumption
- Ultra-Quiet Peltier Technology (Thermo-electric cooling)
- Compact, portable and lightweight
- Ideal for home, office, basement, boats or caravans
- For use in temperatures above 10°C
More Powerful & More Energy Efficient
Utilises innovative thermoelectric (Peltier) technology that is both whisper quiet and uses up to 45% less energy than similar dehumidifiers.
Large Water Tank & Auto Shut-Off
When the 1500ml water tank has reached maximum capacity, a convenient indicator light lets you know it is full. The mini dehumidifier will then automatically switch off until the tank has been emptied and the water tank returned.
Easy to Empty and Clean
The top of the water tank is fully detachable providing a quick and easy way to empty and clean the tank. Features a water level viewing portal.
Use All Year Round
While other models do not operate at higher temperatures, our next generation model operates above 10°C and up to 50°C, making it valuable for all seasons and all year round, whether on a cold boat or in a warm closet.
Condensation appearing on the inside of your windows is a key warning sign that your room has a problem with high humidity and trapped moisture. This excess moisture can lead to major problems for the adjacent area, such as your walls staining, discolouring, and even peeling. Fight excess moisture at home with a dehumidifier.
Humidity & Respiratory Problems
High humidity has been directly linked to many respiratory problems, particularly in young children. It provides the perfect breeding ground for dust mites which live in your furniture, carpets and bedding. Reducing humidity helps eradicate mites and prevents airborne triggers, improving the quality of air around you.
Combat Damp & Black Mould
Mould is a common problem in many households. It can indicate high humidity and may cause your room to smell unpleasant and musty. Black Mould is the most toxic and can release harmful mycotoxins into the air. It starts to grow at 50% humidity, so it is vital that you control your rooms humidity level to prevent its growth.