- 55ms Ultra-low Latency: Activate the game mode to enhance wireless performance. It fully synchronizes the audio to the video so that you can quickly locate and react to any situation in competitive gaming
- Expertly Tuned Audio: Activate the music mode to enjoy immersive sound with deeper bass and higher frequency detail through the 10mm oversized drivers
- Bluetooth 5.2 Technology: It provides an unbreakable connection between your device and Lucifer T1 wireless earbuds even in busy spaces
- 35-Hour Play Time: A single charge gives your 3.5 hours of enjoyment, while the charging case extends that up to 35 hours of battery life
- Wide Compatibility & One-step Connection: Advanced Bluetooth 5.2 technology that's compatible with devices with Bluetooth audio capability. Just open the charging case to auto-connect
Black Shark Lucifer T1 Gaming Wireless Earbuds
For more synchronized gaming experiences and superior audio clarity
55ms Low Latency - Fully synchronized sound for gaming advantage
10mm Dynamic Driver - Expertly tuned sound for outstanding clarity and definition
4 Ultra-clear Microphones - For vocal clarity during gaming communication and voice calls
Dual-mode Design - Featuring Gaming and Music modes for optimal performance.
Dynamic Lighting Effect - LED indicators in both earbuds and charging case bring you a fascinating gaming atmosphere
UP TO 35 HOURS OF PLAYBACK
A single charge provides 3.5 hours of use, and a charging case extends it to more than 35 hours. A USB-C charging cable included.
Advanced protection from splashing water, spills, light rain and heavy perspiration means your earbuds can accompany you on workouts and outdoor activities.
ERGONIMIC IN-EAR DESIGN
Three pairs of silicone ear tips, each in a different size, help you get the most secure, comfortable fit.
Advanced Bluetooth 5.2 technology that's compatible with devices with Bluetooth audio capability, including iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Switch.
Note: Switch requires an update to the latest system version. PlayStation / Xbox should connect via Bluetooth Audio adapter.
ONE STEP AUTO-PAIRING
Simply take out the wireless earbuds from the charging case, they will automatically connect to their last paired device for easy handling.
ADVANCED BLUETOOTH 5.2
Equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology for an ultra-stable connection.
Devices with Bluetooth audio capability, including iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Switch.
(Switch requires an update to the latest system version. PlayStation / Xbox should connect via Bluetooth Audio adapter.)
How to Reset the Lucifer T1 Wireless Earbuds?
- Step 1 - Open the charging case, the master earbud's indicator will flash green and white alternatingly.
- Step 2 - Double tap and hold both touch controls for 5 seconds, both earbuds' indicators will remain green and white for 1 second and then remain green for 0.5 seconds.
- Step 3 - Put both earbuds back in the case and close the case.
- Step 4 - Open the case again, both earbuds will turn on and enter pairing mode.
- Why is there sound on only one side of my earbuds?
- Try to delete the pairing and reconnect to your device. If it doesn't work, please try to reset the earbuds or contact our support team.
- Why can I find 2 "Black Shark BS-T1" in the Bluetooth list of my device?
- Please try to reset the earbuds. If it doesn't work, please contact our support team.
Download the user manual at Product guides and documents on this detail page