- 10 portion grill and griddle (four portion grill and six portion griddle) - grill and griddle at the same time
- Improved, 3 x longer lasting non stick plates
- Dual, independent temperature controls
- Stores vertically, including the drip tray with cord storage
- Ideal-fit drip tray slots in place. Please note that the grill cannot be used in open position.
George Foreman 23450 Grill & Griddle
The benefits of cooking with a George Foreman Grill are so many and varied that it’s little wonder it remains one of the world’s No.1 health grill – even over 15 years after it was first launched. It’s quick and easy to use, grills a whole host of food and can help you to cook up a healthier, tastier meal or snack in no time.
The 23450 Grill and Griddle from George Foreman combines a separate grill and griddle feature, allowing you to whip up a full hearty meal in no time.
For breakfast have your sausages and bacon on the grill, while your fried eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and hash browns are cooking on the griddle.
What can I cook?
With your George Foreman Grill & Griddle you can look forward to cooking a variety of food, such as red and white meat, fish and vegetables, all from fresh or frozen.
You can create many delicious recipes from burgers and sausages, to kebabs and toasted sandwiches – the list is endless.
The 439cm² grill surface accommodates for 4 portions whilst the 613cm² griddle surface accommodates for 6.
Variable Temperature Control
Both the grill and griddle have independent temperature controls, allowing you to alter the temperature on either side dependent on the food you're cooking.
If you only want to use one side of the appliance, simple turn the variable temperature off on the side you don’t wish to use, keeping you firmly in control.
Non-stick grill plates
No oils or butter required! The improved, 3 x longer lasting non-stick coating makes it easier for any grease or fat to drain off the food into the perfect-fit drip tray.
The Grill & Griddle is easy to clean, simply wipe all surfaces with a clean damp cloth.
You can wash the drip tray in warm soapy water, or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
The grill’s cleverly designed floating hinge automatically adjusts the top grill to accommodate thicker cuts of food to ensure even cooking – perfect for toasting sandwiches, paninis or uneven portions of meat.
About the brand
George Foreman is celebrating over 15 years as the one of the leading health grill brands in the UK.
The fabulous stand-alone grills are a favourite feature in millions of homes and are a quick, easy, convenient and healthy way to whip up your favourite meals and snacks.
From burgers to toasties and fish to pizza, a George Foreman Grill delivers all of the taste.
- 10 portion grill and griddle (4 portion grill and 6 portion griddle)
- 439cm² Grill surface and a 613cm² griddle surface
- Dual independent temperature controls
- Perfect-fit drip tray
- 3 x longer lasting non stick coating (versus previous model)
- Floating hinge for thicker food
- 92cm Power cable
- 3 Pin UK Plug