- FOUR FUNCTION IN ONE - Includes Vibration massage + Bubble massage + Infrared heat + Water heat preservation. It also has one iinfrared sensor heads and two removable massaging rollers. The automatic thermostat function can maintain the water temperature in a comfortable level.
- MAGNETIC THERAPY - It can deeply relax your tense foot muscles and keep them healthy. It can also stimulate blood circulation, promote cell regeneration and revitalise and invigorate your feet.
- MASSAGE ROLLERS - Two active massage rollers, which roll the whole foot bones, are set specially in water output. This truly eliminates fatigue.
- ANTI WATER SPLASH DESIGN - Removable splash guard helps prevent splashing and spills, especially while you move the footbath.
- HIGH QUALITY - Produced with high quality ABS material, it is durable for daily use. It has an IPX4 waterproof level, so there's no need to worry about water splash too.
Hangsun FM180 Foot Bath
Vibration massage, oxygen bubble massage, infrared heat therapy, water heat
Non-slip rubber feet
The rubber feet on the base of the unit help to prevent the unit sliding around on your floor.
Use in successive sessions until your feet feel soft and are free from hard skin.
Soothing infrared light dots
The soothing infrared light points add to the calming effect and relieving tension.
Maintain the Temperature
Most people prefer a warm footbath, but a cool bath can do wonders on a hot day.
Different home spa footbaths have different heating methods. Most are designed to maintain the temperature of warm water, not to raise the temperature. For these, you control the initial heat by pouring water into the bath at the temperature you desire (keep the water at 100 to 118 degrees F to avoid burning your skin).
Depending on your needs, it may be more efficient to pour warm tap water into the footbath.
The many nerve endings in your feet can feel the bubbles as they percolate through the water. Bubbles can also provide very gentle exfoliation as they circulate across your skin. The sound of bubbling water is also relaxing and soothing, adding to the enjoyment and sensual pleasure of a home spa experience.
Many footbaths have textured cylinders embedded at the bottom of the tub. You can massage your feet by rolling them over these cylinders as you soak. This pressure on the bottoms of the feet helps promote health throughout your body.
A footbath with a vibration feature is a great way to relax and re-energize your feet. Rest your feet in the water and let the vibrations move the water from the top of your feet to between your toes, making sure you get the full benefit of the warmth and hydration.