- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Plug and Play Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- Custom compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording
- Transducer Type: condenser, pressure gradient with USB digital output
Portable USB Microphone for streaming, podcasting and recording
Samson Go Mic Portable USB Condenser Microphone
Go Mic Goes Where You Go.
Ready to record anywhere your story takes you, the Go Mic portable USB condenser microphone ensures that you can always capture stunning audio directly to your computer. Go Mic features two switchable pickup patters, allowing you to select the right setting for your application, whether you are recording music, podcasts, gaming, streaming, making Skype and VoIP calls. And the innovative compact design can clip right onto your laptop or sit unobtrusively on your desk.
High-quality components and meticulous engineering ensure the Go Mic offers remarkably clear, professional audio reproduction. With a frequency response of 20Hz - 18kHz and a resolution of 16-bit/44.1kHz, you can be sure you're getting professional audio specs in a compact, multi-purpose design.
Because the Go Mic is plug-and-play, you can start recording right out of the box. Just plug in the supplied USB cable, launch your favorite software and start recording.
- Switchable cardioid and omnidirectional pickup patterns
- Innovative, compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- 3,5 mm headphone output for zero-latency monitoring
- Perfect for recording music, podcasting, streaming, gaming, Skype and VoIP
- Plug and play Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
Perfect for recording podcasts, audio for video or laying down some vocal tracks, the Go Mic's range of functionality extends beyond typical USB microphones. The integrated clip design allows you to mount the microphone directly onto your laptop or it can be used as a desk stand. You can even mount the Go Mic on a standard microphone stand with a 3/8”-19 mic stand adapter.
Go Mic includes two microphone pickup patterns: cardioid and omnidirectional. Cardioid captures sound in front of the microphone and rejects sound from the sides and back. This is great for single person podcasts or streaming. When the Go Mic is set to Omni pattern, it will pick up sound in a 360° pattern. This can be used to capture a group of people around a table for a multi-subject interview. A -10 dB pad provides additional headroom and protects the audio from overloading.
Go Mic features plug and play operation, which means it's completely compatible with a Mac or Windows, with no drivers required. Simply connect the included USB cable and start creating. It also includes an 3.5mm headphone output for zero-latency direct monitoring. This means there will be no delay between the audio you're recording and the audio you're hearing.
The Go Mic has a unique fold-up design, that can fit in your pocket or throw it in your laptop bag, making it ideal for professional recordings anywhere you Go!
Go Mic surpasses expectations for both needs with studio quality audio and the ability to record directly into your favorite audio software. No matter whether you're a PC or Mac loyalist, Go Mic has you covered. If you are recording a podcast, live streaming or over dubbing video narration, Go Mic brings impeccable quality to your work.
If you're a frequent online communicator, Go Mic provides an easy solution to enhance the quality of your communication. On the road for work? Make sure you can hear your family like they're right there in the room with you. Online meeting with potential clients? Go Mic, you can make any online interaction clearer and more personal.
- Element Type: 2 x Electret condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid and Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: Cardioid 80Hz - 18kHZ / Omnidirectional 20Hz - 20kHZ
- Bit Depth: 16-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz / 48kHz
- Maximum SPL: 121 dB
- Sensitivity: -47 +/- 2 dB/Pa
- Headphone Output: 3.5mm