- Closed headphones reduce unwanted background noise for your convenience
- Balanced sound and powerful, dynamic bass
- Lightweight and foldable headphones for easy on-the-go storage
- With extremely durable construction and a foldable headband for easy storage when not in use, the HD 300 is perfect for listening to music while on the go
- Frequency response (Headphones): 18–20,000 Hz (-10 dB)
- Closed-back around-ear headphones reduce unwanted background noise for your comfort
- well-balanced sound and powerful, dynamic bass
Sennheiser is shaping the Future of Audio – a vision built on a 70-year history of innovation and a continued drive for excellence that is woven into our company’s DNA and culture. Around the world, our employees share this passion in the pursuit of the perfect sound, creating products that exceed expectations and set new benchmarks in audio.
Meet the HD 300
The HD 300 is a compact closed back, around ear headphone delivering smooth frequency response with solid bass response and ambient noise reduction. A folding headband offers easy storage and portability when not in use. Quality materials and construction provides performance and durability enhancing your busy lifestyle. Upgrade your listening experience with the HD 300!
Precision German engineered transducers ensure detailed, dynamic sound with exceptional balance and extended bass response.
The closed back, around-ear design uses ergonomically designed ear pads to reduce ambient noise improving your listening experience.
A folding headband allows the headphone to be easily collapsed and stored for portability when on the go.
Sennheiser proprietary 32mm, 18-ohm transducers deliver exceptional performance and compatibility with smart phones, tablets and computers.