- Durilium air glide: #1 in glide*. The new Durilium air glide Technology ensures The best glide for fast and effortless ironing. It also ensures optimal steam diffusion for high-efficiency ironing
- 2500W for fast heat up high power for fast heat up and powerful performance
- Optimal steam distribution our specific iron construction allows for an optimal diffusion of steam all over the soleplate. Unlike most competitors, steam is distributed at the tip and the heart of the soleplate for highly efficient ironing. The Linen is efficiently moisturized and your ironing made easy
- Anti-drip to keep the Linen spotless when ironing delicate fabrics at low temperature, The anti-drip prevents water from dripping on your linen
- Continuous steam output to ease crease removal continuous steam output of up to 40 g/min provides the ideal constant amount of steam to efficiently remove all creases.
- Cable length is 2m
Tefal Ultraglide Steam Iron
Combining Tefal’s fastest and easiest glide with powerful steam, the Ultraglide steam iron ensures a great finish with a lot less effort. With 33% more glide, the new Durilium Airglide soleplate makes ironing fast and easy. 100% active steam holes give you maximum steam distribution to remove creases efficiently, while the precision tip lets you iron in between buttons and pleats with ease.
It’s scratch-resistant too, so you know it will stay ultra-smooth over time. With 2500W this Tefal steam iron heats up fast and produces a continuous steam output of up to 40g/min to soften fibres for easy crease removal, plus an extra 150g/min boost to tackle tough creases. The anti-drip function helps prevent water droplet stains while ironing, even at low temperatures. You’ll be able to reach all around your ironing board thanks to the extra-long 2m power cord, while the 270ml tank means you can iron more clothes in one go and refill less. For added safety, this iron turns itself off if left unattended.