- Super-fast powerline speed - HomePlug AV standard compliant, providing data transmission over electrical wires for HD video streaming
- Integrated power socket to allow additional devices access to power. System requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8, Mac, Linux
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring to extend your network, Up to 300 meters/ 1000 feet range over the existing household power circuit
- Mains Filter - Mains Filter inside the outlet reduces electrical noise interference and improves powerline communication performance
- Plug and play, no configuration required. Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
AV1300 Powerline Kit Bring Your Network Into New Era
3 Gigabit Ports for Maximum Connectivity
With 3 gigabit Ethernet ports, TL-PA8033P KIT can simultaneously connect up to 3 wired-only devices. This makes the TL-PA8033P KIT the perfect home entertainment companion. Connect any 3 devices from smart TVs and game consoles to NAS boxes and computers to the Internet at the same time. Just plug the Ethernet cable into the powerline and away you go!
Note:*1. The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.*2. The Power Saving feature takes effect when your appliances are disconnected or turned off. Actual power saving data will vary in different network conditions and environments.*3. Compatible with all HomePlug AV and AV2 Standard Powerline adapters. This product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or are non-standard or outdated.
Power Save by Up to 85%
TL-PA8033P KIT is a new-generation of Powerline adapter. Its sophisticated Power-Saving mode automatically switches from its regular “Working” mode to “Power-Saving” mode reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router; plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet - and you’re done!
Get more security for your network with the simple paring process