- 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker System
- 12cm-cone woofer and black 3cm soft-dome tweeter
- Maximum input power 110 Watts
- Dimensions 273 mm (H) x 154 mm (W) x 230 mm (D)
From the manufacturer
Yamaha NS-BP182 Bookshelf Speaker
Featuring our VCCS (Vibration Control Cabinet Structure) technology and our iconic white cones, the BP-182 Bookshelf Speakers look stunning in any home.
- Heavy, thick, beautifully shaped speaker cabinet
- High performance speaker with VCCS (Vibration Control Cabinet Structure) technology
- 2-way speaker system with high quality white cone 12 cm
VCCS Vibration Control Cabinet Structure Technology
To prevent unwanted cabinet vibration, Yamaha developed an internal structure called VCCS (Vibration Control Cabinet Structure) that uses strategically placed pieces of a composite material providing excellent vibration isolation performance. In addition, three legs provide additional shock absorption, considerably enhancing sound quality.
2-Way System with High Quality White Cone Woofer
The speaker units are a 12 cm (4-3/4") cone woofer and a 3 cm (1-1/8") soft dome tweeter. The woofer is an A-PMD (Advanced Polymer-injected Mica Diaphragm) unit created by downsizing and performing specialised tuning of a woofer used in Yamaha’s high-end speakers of “Soavo” line. It is a high specification speaker using the white cone, the symbol of Yamaha high sound quality.