- For induction to gas cookers: our espresso maker is made of particularly heat-resistant 430 stainless steel and is suitable for all types of cookers, whether gas stove, camping stove or induction. The extra wide base ensures ideal heat transfer by resting flush on the stove. At the same time, the extra notch in the base guarantees ideal heat regulation.
- 100% aluminium free: unlike many other espresso makers, our stove jug as well as the sieve insert, is completely free of aluminium and is made of stainless steel of the highest quality. Both the wall and lid have been reinforced and thus ensure increased stability.
- No coating: the water container of our stove coffee cooker is made of pure and above all uncoated stainless steel, so it is absolutely rust-proof and food-friendly. For you, this simply means that your espresso can be enjoyed to the fullest
- Easy to clean: your time is important to us, so our stainless mocha pot can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher in no time. For optimal cleaning, we also contribute to avoiding a groove inside which likes to collect residues that are difficult to remove.
- All inclusive: included is a practical instructions (English language not guaranteed) and an extra replacement sealing ring, so you can enjoy your cooker for a long time. If you are missing a part, our spare part service will help. And if you are not satisfied with your cooker for any reason, you will receive your money back within the first 30 days.
Key facts at a glance:
- Made of the highest quality 304/430 stainless steel
- Suitable for every hotplate (induction, ceramic glass cooktop etc.)
- Absolutely dripless pour out
- Quick and easy cleaning in the dishwasher
- No coating, no Aluminium
- Holds 200 ml for 4 cups of espresso
Groenenberg Espresso Maker 200 ml
Traditional product meets modern design
It all started with this vision, because even earlier on vacation in Italy we always watched our parents in amazement when the steam and smell of freshly brewed coffee rose from the small moka pot on the gas cooker. We love coffee preparation with the Espresso Maker because it is a real experience. Therefore it was our aim, to offer you a contemporary version that meets today’-s’ standards: The Groenenberg Espresso Maker!
Step by Step to your best espresso
Unscrew espresso maker & fill
Unscrew the upper and lower part of the espresso cooker; take out the filling sieve and fill the lower tank with water up to the valve. Our tip: heat up the water before, in order to prevent the metal of the pot warming up too fast and your coffee tasts acerbically.
Insert sieve & fill with ground coffee
Put the sieve into the lower water tank of the espresso cooker and fill it up to the brim with freshly grounded coffee. Smoothen the ground coffee gently with a spoon or with a finger, but do not press down tightly.
Easily screw together, cook & enjoy
Now screw the cooker back together and put it on the hob at medium temperature. The water of the lower tank will heat up after a short time and enter the funnel. You will now hear a slight bubbling and see how the fresh coffee rises through the riser pipe into the top part of the jug. As soon as you hear a hiss, put the cooker from the hob and your espresso is ready!