Focus on Designing Reliable Dash Cam
- Front Camera
- Rear Camera (5.5Meters)
- Car Charger
- Suction Mount
- 3M Suction Mount
- User Manual
IIWEY N1 New Version, New Experience
You can trust it as your reliable journey partner
- Please prepare a Class 10, 32GB -128GB Micro SD card (NOT INCLUDED) , formatting it both on computer and camera before using.
- The built-in 220mA battery is used to emergency file back-up, it can't last too long after engine off, even it has been fully charged. External power is need if you want it working after parked.
- If you receive the mismatched suction mount, IIWEY Team will send new mount to you immediately.
- Resolution: Single Front Camera 2K(1440P@30fps), dual camera mode 1080p+1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Model: 1080P@30fps
- Image Sensor: Advanced Sony sensor
- Built-in Battery: 220mAh
- 4 infrared LEDs
- -10℃ to 60℃ Working Temperature
Crisp 2K(1440P) Front View
Single front camera mode records sharp high-definition footage at 2K (1440P@30fps), provide a clearer video than the other 1080P front camera, ensure to capture all the details on the front of cars.
Superior Night Vision, IR LEDs
N1 adopted the high-end Sony sensor ensure the quality of the image and video, the WDR tech and F1.8 aperture to enhance the recording performance in the low-light condition, IR LEDs can record the emergency moment in complete darkness.
1080P FHD Rear Camera
IIWEY N1 rear camera has a great upgrade than others similar dash cam on the market. Video and image quality is increased by 80% compared with the resolution of 480P (VGA), and increased by 50% the resolution of 720P, the 1080P rear cam is a more reliable choice.
Dual Camera Recording Mode
Simultaneously record the front road in 1920x1080P@30fps and the rear road in 1920x1080P@30fps resolution in dual channel mode, high-quality video is sufficient to provide sufficient evidence if you are in an accident unexpected.
Lopp Recording - Continues
The loop recoridng function will automatically overwrite the oldest videos when the Micro SD card get to full, and make sure the dash cam continues recording. Reminder: The locked emergency video will not be deleted, they will be saved in the sd card until you delect them manually.
Upgraded IPS Screen
IPS screen display has better color performance than normal LCD screen. 3.2" IPS screen with 640 x 360 resolution display provides clearer and smoother playback experience, it can show every detail well even on the camera.