- Compatible with Canon Digital EOS, Nikon DSLR and other SLR, DSLR cameras with hot shoe. Please Note: For Sony/Minolta camera users, an Sony hot shoe mount adapter/converter is needed for your camera to work with this flash. Note：Don't support TTL and the camera menu setting Function
- Power Management: Switch to the ON, the flash will start charging (the charging indicator is dim)
- For a test flash, press the test button. After use, press the ON/OFF to OFF to power off
- Red charging indicator lamp flickers in every 1s; it indicates low battery. The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED
- Overheating Note: Repeated use of the flash (5-10+ times per minute) may result in the flash becoming warm or hot. This heat is due to the high battery drain. Please use high quality batteries to ensure the best results. If the flash becomes hot to the touch this is due to the batteries heating up from repeated use. Please allow 10 minutes for it to cool down before using the flash again. Another remedy is to swap out the batteries
Note: Battery is Not Included.
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer is a global leader in photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products that have been tested by expert photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world with great user experience from all of them. Excellent value is a core tenant of our brand, and we stand behind every item with a lifetime support.
Neewer TT560 Camera Flash Speedlite
Compatible with Canon Nikon Panasonic Olympus Pentax with Standard Hot Shoe and Sony Camera with New Mi Hot Shoe like Sony A7 A7S/A7SII A7R/A7RII A7II A6000 A6300 A6500
Note: TT560 flash Don't support TTL and the camera menu setting Function
Power Management: Switch to the ON, the flash will start charging (the charging indicator is dim)
For a test flash, press the test button. After use, press the ON/OFF to OFF to power off.
Red charging indicator lamp flickers in every 1s; it indicates low battery; The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED
- Guide Number: 38 ( ISO 100)
- Light Quantity Output Control: with 1/8 - stop increment.
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Flash Duration: 1/300s~1/20000s
- Power: 4 x AAsize batteries ( Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable). Note: Battery is Not Included.
Powerful Camera Flash Speedlite
- Vertical Rotation Angle: 0~90 degrees.
- Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270 degrees.
- Standard Hot Shoe sStand.
- Compatible with all DSLR cameras with a standard hot shoe mount.
- Flash Mode: M, S1, S2.