- The R1000T4 is an ultra-stylish active bookshelf speaker with uncompromising sound which is unrivalled at this price point.
- Housed in 100% medium-density fiberboard (MDF), this bookshelf speaker is built to resist resonance. Available in two wood accents to complement any surroundings, whether you use it at home or the office.
- Featuring 4” bass drivers and ¾” silk-diaphragm tweeter drivers, R1000T4 bookshelf speaker is engineered to deliver commanding sound with emotions and details. The pair of golden bass drivers add a splash of colour to your everyday sound.
- For a personalised listening experience, you’ll find the bass and volume adjustment dials at the back of this bookshelf speaker. R1000T4 also features dual stereo line-in ports, with dynamic treble enhancement on port A.
- The speakers are active, meaning they have a built in amplifier so nothing else is needed just choose your required lead from the ones included in the box connect up and away you go. and come with a
R1000T4 2.0 Studio Monitors with Dual RCA inputs
Perfect near field active monitors ideal for PC,Mac,Turntable or TV
The beautiful R1000T4 speakers from Edifier are the latest,fourth generation of this legendary speaker.
Ultra-stylish bookshelf speaker with uncompromising sound
Active bookshelf speaker system with 24w RMS total power output, 4 inch bass driver plus 3/4 inch silk diaphram tweeter driver. Not only do they sound amazing they look it too with their golden bass drivers adding a splash of colour to your everyday sound.
The key features of R1000T4
- Active 2.0 Studio speaker system
- 24w RMS of music power
- Dual RCA inputs
- Dynamic treble enhancement on RCA port A
Two sumptuous colour options
The R1000T4 are housed in 100% medium-density fibreboard (MDF), which means they are built to resist resonance. Available in Maple or black wood,so whether you use them at home or the office, grilles on or grilles off, the R1000T4 truly look stunning in any surrounding.
For a personalised listening experience, you’ll find the bass and volume adjustment dials at the back of the R1000T4. This is also where you will find the dual stereo line-in ports, to hook up your PC,TV or Turntable, assuming your turntable has a built in phono pre-amp..
The speakers come with all cables you will potentially need to enjoy your music right out of the box.