FOCUS ON TRAIL CAMERAS
GardePro is committed to providing high quality, reliable and affordable trail cameras.
GardePro provides you with the best choice!
GardePro A3S (2022) - Built for the Great Night Vision Experience
The GardePro A3 Series trail cameras are engineered to resolve bad experience on night vision such as over-exposure and under-exposure (over dimmed) issue on the conventional trail cams.
This A3S Trail Camera UK delivers high resolution 32MP image, 1296p or 1080p video, as well as fast motion detection and excellent ease of use.
This cam is equipped with a SONY Starvis sensor, advanced optics, well-designed infrared LEDs and smart imaging technology to produce ultra-clear images.
- Euipped with Ultra Clear SONY Image Sensor
- Captures Crisp Clear 32MP Still Image
- Records 1080p or 1296p H.264Video with Sound
- No Glow Night Vision Range Up to 100ft
- Fast 0.1s Motion Detection Trigger Speed
- Supports 512GB Standard-Size SDHC/SDXC Memory Card (User Supplied)
Why You Should Choose the GardePro A3S Trail Camera (2022)
Ultra Clear Night Vision
Equipped with Sony Starvis sensor, and nighthawk technology combined with exclusive image tuning algorithm, smart illumination technology, blur reduction to provide crisp and clear footage at night. No glow technology keeps your camera imperceptible at night.
Enhanced 32MP Still Image
The trail cam is equipped with an advanced large aperture optical lens, a group of well-designed infrared LEDs and features new generation of imaging technology to deliver high resolution 32MP image.
1296p H.264 Video
Records amazing smooth 1296p or 1080p video with clear audio. Videos are well compressed in H.264 MP4 format (average ~1MB/s), significantly reduce file size, downloading and sharing to family or friends is more quicker than traditional game cameras. The MP4 video is also most compatible with any players.
More features - The GardePro A3S camera deserves you
IMPORTANT NOTES AND TIPS
- Requires 8 AA batteries and a standard size SD card (user supplied).
- Please format your SD card in the camera before first use.
- Recommend using lithium batteries in cold weather to get the best performance.
- To get the best night image, please eliminate obstacles in front of the camera as possible.
Reliable Design for Outdoor Applications
- IP66 waterproof, operation temperature: -4~140F, idea for outdoor application - deer, critter and any animal wildlife trail, hunting, or home security.
- A 12volts jack on the bottom is good for connecting external power supply (user supplied, the plug size must comply with 4.0x1.7mm), and a tripod mount screw in the base for alternative mounting options.
Easy to Use and Flexible Options
- Easy to use with a built-in 2.4” color screen and TV remote style operation button.
- The E5 cam also supports 3 capture modes (photo, video, photo+video), playback, time stamp, programmable operation hours, time lapse, loop recording.
What's included or NOT included in the package
- 1 x Trail Camera (included)
- 1 x Mounting Strap (included)
- 1 x Mini-USB Cord (included)
- 1 x Instruction Manual (included)
- Requires 8 AA 1.5V Batteries (NOT included)
- Requires a SDHC/SDXC Standard-size Memory Card (NOT included)