- 5MP Super HD PoE Camera: Boasting a high resolution of 2560x1920, this IP PoE Camera Outdoor can capture clear video with fine details. With 18pcs infrared LEDs and advanced 3D-DNR technology, you can see any events clearly in the dark. Night vision range is up to 100ft. With the built-in microphone, this ip camera picks up the ambient and supports a customized alarm to protect you and your property
- Multiple Motion Detection Alerts: With a few clicks on Reolink App or Client, you can watch the LiveView and playback key moments anytime and anywhere via WiFi, 4G, or 3G. This PoE camera will trigger alerts by sending real-time push notifications or emails with photos/videos to your device whenever the motion is detected. This CCTV camera also supports customized motion zones to reduce the false alarm
- Scheduled or 24/7 Recording: This PoE security camera supports both motion-triggered recording and continuous recording. Motion clips can be saved in a micro SD card (supports up to 128GB, not included). And the camera can record 24/7 when it is connected to a Reolink NVR or CCTV camera system, which only works with Reolink NVR. Moreover, it can work with an FTP server to save videos without missing a beat
- IP66 Waterproof for Outdoor Use: The IP PoE camera is with IP66 waterproof function which is suitable for outdoors and indoors as well. It can withstand severe weather conditions, including rain, snow, cold and heat. You can install it outdoors at will, such as your garden, garage, backyard, etc
- Easy PoE Plug-and-Play: This cctv camera is embedded with a PoE module for a single network cable to transmit both power and data. Simplified wiring means easier and clean installation. It supports Cat5 cable up to 270ft, Cat6 cable up to 330ft
- Question 1: Can the Reolink cameras work on another brand NVR?
- Answer: It is not suggested to do that. Different manufacturers may use different protocols, so we couldn't test all NVR models from other brands and determine their compatibility.
- Question 2: What is the function of the camera's PoE?
- Answer: Power over Ethernet (PoE) is an advanced technology that embeds a PoE module inside the camera, allowing you to use a network cable for video and power transmission without using a power adapter.
This PoE surveillance camera captures stunning 5MP videos at 30fps, therefore bringing an ultra-sharp and smooth on-screen experience that makes every detail vivid and inescapable. With advanced 3D-DNR and IR technology, the camera delivers a long night vision distance (up to 100ft).
Smart Motion Detection
Whenever a danger is detected, the camera will trigger alerts by immediately sending alert e-mails and pushing notifications to your device. It also supports to upload and save captured images or videos to an FTP server.
Customize Motion Zone
Set up motion detection zone/sensitivity to your liking to decide where and when objects' movements detected. Once setting up, it can reduce unwanted alarms and only send alerts that matter, to bring true peace of mind.
Various Recording Options
This outdoor PoE security camera can optionally record 24/7 or motion-triggered videos to a micro SD card (up to 128GB, not included), Reolink NVR or the FTP server. No extra fee or subscription is needed for you to ensure the security of your property
With a metal rugged enclosure, this PoE dome camera is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions. Survive torrential downpours or scorching sun, unbreakable for outdoor use.
Remote Access Anytime and Anywhere
Wherever you are, you can remotely access and control these network cameras freely with Reolink App on your mobile phone, Reolink Client on your PC or web browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari). Stay tuned for important events while you are on the go.
The Ethernet security camera has a built-in microphone for recording vivid sound. View, record and play back videos with voice without just boring silent video. See for yourself what's happening in your home