- [Qualcomm 3040 & Bluetooth 5.2] - The latest Qualcomm QCC3040 chip built-in and Bluetooth 5.2 technology create an all-round upgrade with optimized Bluetooth transmission, flawless connection (75% more stable than the last generation) and enhanced sound to bring you unprecedented experience.
- [Dual Mic & cVc Noise Cancellation] - Higher-order noise cancellation arithmetic and cVc 8.0 ensures clear calls without any disruption along with dual mic in each earbud, one for capturing your voice in the best way and the other for reducing the ambient noise around, making the TrueAir2 perfect for conference calls, online courses and video/voice chat.
- [TrueWireless Mirroring & Seamless Connection] - The advanced TrueWireless Mirroring technology balances consumption between two earbuds and maximumly improves connection stability even under poor radio frequency circumstance, to provide seamless and reliable audio transmission with low consumption.
- [Melodious Sound & 25 Hours] - 14.2mm bio-compound diaphragm driver inside and aptX codec precisely parse the details and restore realistic sound to pass wonderful notes and give immersive experience. 5 hours playtime per charge and another 4 recharges by charging case extend your enjoyment and enrich leisure time.
- [Ultra Lightweight & Comfortable Fit] - With single earbud weighing 0.14oz and charging case weighing 0.95oz, the compact and portable design delivers visible texture. Semi-in-ear shaped earbuds with frosted casing support long-time wearing without any discomfort.
Vinyl Record Player in Your Pocket
Adopt the latest Qualcomm QCC3040 chip with Bluetooth 5.2 and TrueWireless Mirroring Technology.
Built-in dual microphone in each earbud and cVc 8.0 noise cancellation by Qualcomm optimize the call performance.
Bio-compound diaphragm large driver and aptX codec by Qualcomm delivers beautiful melody.
Ultra-lightweight and easy-carrying earbuds (0.14oz) and charging case (0.95oz).
Case Dimension: 2.05 * 2.05 * 0.83 in
- A single charge will not give you 25 hours continuous playtime.
- The earbuds will not power off after placing back if the case battery is dead.
- 1. Clear pairing record.
- 2. Place back earbuds and get LEDs turn on.
- 3. Press and hold both MFBs for 10s until both LEDs flash white twice.
Dual mic in each earbud capture your voice accurately and help reduce background noise to optimize call performance.
Qualcomm QCC3040 chip with TrueWireless Mirroring technology ensures stable transmission and uninterrupted connection.
On-ear touch control with exquisite logo gives you complete control on the earbuds and device connected without any discomfort.
cVc 8.0 and the latest Qualcomm chip ensures clear conversation and make the earbuds perfect for zoom meetings and online courses.
Qualcomm aptX lossless codec and 14.2mm large driver enrich the sound in details and thoroughly analyze to enhance the quality.
Ultra-lightweight earbuds and charging case, along with simple and delicate design, make the TrueAir2 elegant and easy carrying around.
- What is TrueWireless Mirroring?
Qualcomm TrueWireless Mirroring technology delivers robust, seamless connectivity for a truly immersive audio experience. With mirroring technology, only one earbud maintains the Bluetooth connection with the smartphone, while the secondary bud mirrors the connected bud. If a consumer removes the connected earbud, the secondary earbud assumes the connection with zero interruption. Or if the connection between the smartphone and mirroring bud is stronger than the connected bud, the connection will invisibly swap to ensure the best possible connection.
- How do the dual mic work?
One mic is for capturing your voice in the best way, the other is for reducing the ambient unwanted noise around, together with cVc 8.0 to optimize the call performance and make the earbuds perfect for conference calls, online courses and video/voice chat via apps, such as Zoom meetings, Skype.
Each earbud has 2 mics built in. You can make calls with single earbud or both together as needed.