- A transmitted light microscope for children with monocular, rotatable attachment and high magnification range. The extensive range of accessories with many samples enables a quick and direct entry into the world of microscopy
- The magnification of 1200x provides great first insights and the revolving nosepiece allows a quick change of magnifications. The battery-powered transmitted light illumination also makes the microscope suitable for mobile use
- The microscope can be used directly with the extensive accessories, consisting of cutlery, samples and preparation slides
- Dimensions: 130x95x24 mm / Weight: 380 g; 2xAA batteries required for operation (included in delivery)
- Scope of delivery: microscope; objectives for: 300x, 600x, 1200x magnification; microscope utensils (spatula, preparation stick, tweezers, pipette); 8 microscope slides and 8 cover glasses each; 5 sample containers (3 types); 3 permanent specimens; batteries (2x type AA); spare lamp; instruction manual
National Geographic 300X-1200X Microscope
Complete beginner's set for microscopy
There is so much to discover - just take a closer look through the microscope!
The scope of delivery includes everything you need for microscopic viewing, which means fast results are assured.
The microscope offers battery-powered lighting and 1200X magnification.
Scope of delivery
microscope; objectives for: 300x, 600x, 1200x; microscope utensils (spatula, preparation stick,tweezers, pipette); 8 slides anc cover glasses; 5 specimen vials (3 types); 3 preparations; Batteries (2x type AA); Spare lamp; Instruction manual
- transmission light
- magnification from 300x up to 1200x
- with illumination
- broad range of accessories so you can start immediately
The extensive accessories of the National Geographic 300x-1200x microscope provide a quick introduction to the world of microscopy.
"See more" for 60 years - with optics from BRESSER
The "BRESSER Group of Companies" with more than 2,500 employees worldwide and headquarters in Germany unites development, production, sales, marketing and customer service under one roof. Our employees are keen nature observers and share the enthusiasm for optical products. Astronomy, weather and sky observation fascinate us just as much as microscopy or photography.
A fair and user-oriented consultation and a committed customer service is therefore in the focus of our attention.